31 mayo, 2009

I'm having Lunch with my old high school friends... I just listen.

Girls that could be the best girlfriend ever!

Ehm... what about... a Mute?

Yes! that's what I was thinking about! She can't say anything if you're doing something bad...

(I talk)Yeah, but she can hit you in the face, instead of arguing.

They just look at me, then my friends says...

A blind girl... she just "feels", so I can share it with my friends if I want to.

(I talk)Wow, you always thinking on the others...

What can I say? I'm a good friend... And Ale... what do you think?

(Silence) ehrm... I don't want to ta...

(Interrupting me) A GIRL WITH CANCER!...

YEAH!... why?

She had the quimio, she is dizzy, and... THE BEST OF ALL...
Doesn't have any hair! if you know what I mean...oohh... sure.

THEY STARTED TO DO THINGS WITH THEIR TONGUE

At that time I'm was gone... Literally... I left for good.