31 mayo, 2009

Because I deserve it every once in a while.

I'm sitting on a bar table, Alone... as Always...
You know I like being alone...

Hi... a girl talks to me

I just nod.

You want to have a drink with me?
No, thanks... I'm waiting for my Girlfriend.
I've seen you since you got here, 2 hours ago...

damn it!

Look I'm sorry, I want to be alone...

You won't be alone if you let me talk to you...

I think about it... I have no choice

I FART... a big one.

the girl just stand up from my side and goes to her table, starts talking with her friends and the waiter who's serving them...

I just light a CIGARRETE

The waiter comes to me...I'm sorry Sir, but I'll have to ask you to leave...

WHAT!? ONLY BECAUSE I FARTED, FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT TELLER! FUCK YOU!

Sir... You have to leave because this is a NON-SMOKER place...

(akward silence)

See, see what you've done for sitting on my side...

I Better Get Going.