31 mayo, 2009

Great having you back, YOU FUCKING PIG WHORE, BITCH, HOOKER, SLUT!

My first day of my last year on high school...

I got up early, beacuse my girlfriend, was coming back from her vacations in New York!

I was waiting in class, because she was late... but I don't care! I'm going to see her after three months, two weeks and three days without her!

The door opens...
IT'S HER!

She seats next to me, I try to kiss her, but she doesn't let me.

-We need to talk

-OK...

Silence

- So... talk...

-Not now, at break time...

The longest hour and a half of my life later...

-This is not easy to say... I know is the first time we see each other since a long time, and I need to be true with my feelings... I cheated on you...

I'm standing steel, looking at her, in silence, my eyes wide open

-And...

-OH, IT GETS BETTER!

- Ale, ok... uff, this is hard... I'm pregnant.

:o...

-Bu... but, you were virgin before you left...

I know, I'm sorry... I met this guy and... I'm sorry, I'm really-really sorry...

-How, much time have you been... stucking meat in your filthy...

Interrupts me
-Ale...

-Ok, I'm sorry, ehm... How long have you been humping cocks?

-Ale... ok, I deserve it... uhm... Three months, Probably more I don't know...

-So... like two weeks and you've already turned into a dick-getting... what happen with... the love, and the... ehm... waiting 'til get married... and the phone calls... Wait a minute! that time when I called you and some guy said I'm coming!... and you were moaning, it wasn't a race between friends!? OH FOR FUCK SAKE! you...

-Please, don't cry...

-Oh, don't you worry! you mean by this tears, noooo, NO! this are just because I'm allergic to WHORES like you!

Seconds later I think I started to puke blood, I dont want to remember this actually.